.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: 0 !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }

Thursday, 3 March 2016

Morphe 35 Colour Palettes | First Impressions & Swatches



After hearing so many great reviews from fellow bloggers and youtubers I decided to purchase a few Morphe palettes to try out for myself. I chose to pick up the 35D, 35P and 35T palettes and in today's post I am going to be sharing with you my first impressions and thoughts on these eyeshadows. 

Morphe Brushes 35D Palette- 


(Top 2 Rows- Across)
(Row 3 & 4)
(Last Row) 

Morphe Brushes 35T Palette-

(First 2 Rows) 
(Row 3 & 4)
(Last Row)


Morphe Brushes 35P Palette-


(First 2 Rows)
(Row 3 & 4)
(Last Row)



Overall these palettes are great for the price (£20.75 each- cultbeauty)as the quality of the shadows are incredible. The texture of these are smooth and creamy and the metallic shades are honestly outstanding and as I swatched all the shadows I noticed there wasn't much fall out either. I must say that there are a few shadows that lack pigmentation however it can be overlooked as the majority of the eyeshadows have an intense colour payoff. 
I'm excited to play around with these palettes and especially some of the brighter colours. I would certainly recommend these palettes as you don't always have to pay luxury prices to get fantastic quality shadows and morphe have done a great job on these palettes. 

Would you like to see a tutorial using these palettes? Have you tried any Morphe products? Let me know in the comments below.